Multilingual Learner (ML)

Formerly English Language Learners (ELL)

Who to Contact

If you need Spanish translation, you may contact these bilingual ESL teachers according to their assigned schools.  

Si necesita traducción al español, puede ponerse en contacto con estos maestros de ESL bilingües de acuerdo con las escuelas asignadas.                                

Mrs. Mary Kimbrough

599-7133, extension 16117

Mrs. Tania Vives

599-8321, extension 20309

Helena Elementary

Oak Lane Elementary

South Elementary

Southern Middle

Stories Creek Elementary

North Elementary

North End Elementary

Northern Middle

Person High

Person Early College for Innovation & Leadership

Person County Schools Virtual Academy

Woodland Elementary

For Staff

For Families