Transcript Request

The Person County Schools Student Services Department is responsible for the archiving of student cumulative records of former Person County Schools students

Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian, or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.

All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online. 

Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.

** Please note, if you graduated in the last 2 years, your transcript is free of charge and you will need to contact the school you graduated from to obtain your free copy.**