Parent Information

  • Handbook/Parent Resources:

    Person Early College Parent/Student Handbook

    Parent Technology Resources and Information



    Consistent attendance is important for students to be successful in school. We understand there are occasions when a child must miss school. However, if your child is absent from, or will be tardy to school, we ask Parents/Guardians to do the following:

    Call the main office at (336) 322-2275  to report the absence or reason for being tardy;

    Send your child to school with documentation for the absence or tardiness.

    Medical note, parent note, or a copy of an obituary is acceptable.

    Please refer to the “Attendance” section of the  Person County Schools Parent Gazette  or the Person Early College Student Handbook for more detailed information.