PCS Before and After School Care
- Transportation for field trips is provided through the use of the school system’s activity buses.
- The drivers for all trips will be licensed school bus drivers meeting all qualifications required by the school system and the State of North Carolina.
- Parents will be notified of field trips at least three days prior to the trip. The information is given by posting information at the Center and/or letters sent home by each child.
- Permission forms for field trips must be signed by parents before children can participate in any field trip.
- All children are expected to go with the group on field trips. Any parent not wishing his/her child to participate in the field trip should not send his/her child to the Center for that day. One-on-one care is not part of the program.
- Parents will usually be asked to contribute to the cost of trips and prepare bag lunches for their child.
- The bus will return to the school no later than 5:00 p.m. for all field trips. If there is an accident or if the group is late in returning to the Center, the parents will be notified.