Worker's Compensation Insurance

  • Person County Schools carries Worker's Compensation Insurance as required by law. Employees that are injured while on the job, should immediately report the injury to their immediate supervisor.  In addition, an accident report must be completed through the Public School Works system.  

    All questions regarding Worker's Compensation should be directed to Kathy Hall, HR Administrative Assistant/Benefits Specialist, at 336-599-2191 ext. 22133.